To be eligible for acceptance to the College
of Adult Learning at CCU you must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Be 25 years of age, or older (some exceptions apply).
2. Submit an Application.
3. Submit a non-refundable $40 application fee. You
or you may mail a check payable
to Cincinnati Christian University (CCU Admissions, 2700 Glenway Avenue,
Cincinnati, OH 45204).
4. Submit all official transcripts. Transcripts must be received by CCU from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope.
- If you have no previous college, submit official high school transcript or GED.
- For all previous colleges or universities attended, submit official transcripts.
5. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at fafsa.ed.gov. FAFSA must be completed for your application to be complete.
Complete an Accuplacer assessment if required.
Incoming students with no prior college experience, or those transferring in
with a lower than 2.5 GPA, must take a standardized placement assessment. The
purpose of Accuplacer assessment is to provide useful information
about your academic skills in math, English, and reading. The results of the
assessment, in conjunction with your application and references, are used by the Academic Standard Committee to determine your acceptance.
Admission to Cincinnati Christian University is not
guaranteed, and is dependent upon the quality of the materials submitted.
Tri-County & Main Campus (minimum of 27 hours of college completed) - July 7, 2014
Main Campus (no previous college experience) - August 11, 2014