Skip To Content



The online Student Account Center (SAC) has been upgraded, providing access to student account and refund information at one central location. Students will log into the SAC using their University username and password.  They may grant access for parent or other authorized users by using the "Manage Account Access" feature.

Manage Your Student Account with Online Tools


If you are registered for Spring 2018, your charges are available through Student Account Center. Check your account to be sure that any balance remaining from Fall 2017 is paid and registration blocks are cleared.

Payment arrangements for the Spring 2018 semester will be due January 2, 2018.*  Arrangements include financial aid (scholarships, grants and loans) and payment plans. 

  • New students (enrolling first time in Spring 2018): File your FAFSA for 2017-18 now.  You'll be using your 2015 tax information.
  • Returning students: If you filed the FAFSA and completed your financial aid arrangements for Fall, you don't need to file it again.
  • Turn in any additional financial aid documents that have been requested by Enrollment Services.
  • If applicable, submit Family Grant Application.
  • Share access to the Student Account Center with your parent or other interested party.
  • Update your Student Account Refund Preferences.

College Students:  Once you've registered, download an Excel worksheet to estimate your Spring 2018 costs and create a plan for payment. This worksheet will also help you to estimate the budget for your TMS Payment Plan. The earlier you enroll in the Payment Plan, the smaller your payments will be. 

Book ordering: Books can be ordered through our virtual bookstore, eCampus.  If you will be using financial aid to purchase your books and supplies, use the online transfer request beginning December 13.  Take advantage of FREE USPS SHIPPING WEEK from eCampus:  December 13-19, 2017.

*CALL Students must complete payment arrangements by the start of their first class for Spring 2018.


CCU Student Account Center

CCU's Student Account Center (SAC) portal provides comprehensive student account information for you, your parents*, or other authorized users*. The SAC integrates directly with our student accounting system and provides real-time student account information.  For additional information click here.
When new bills are posted to the SAC you'll receive an email notification.  Email notifications will also be sent to any individuals with whom you've shared access to the SAC.
Spring 2018 Semester Bills have been posted to the Student Account Center
* In order to comply with FERPA regulations, you must first grant account access to parents or other authorized users. Once access is granted, parents and other users will receive an invitation email containing activation instructions.

1098-T Tuition Statements for 2016

1098-T Tuition Statements for the 2016 tax year have been mailed to each student's legal home address.
If you have moved or your legal home address has changed, but you have not notified CCU, your form may be forwarded by the Post Office or it may be returned to CCU. Statements returned without a forwarding address will be held at CCU Enrollment Services. Please contact us to provide address information if you do not receive your 1098-T form. 
Note:  We are not required to furnish a 1098T form or report information for the following:
  • Students whose qualified tuition and related expenses are paid entirely with scholarships  
  • Nonresident alien students, unless requested by the student
Click on Students Accounts (left menu) to view My 1098-T. You must be logged into MyCCU to access this page. This page will provide the information reported in Box 2 (Amounts billed for qualified tuition and related expenses) and Box 5 (Scholarships or grants) for the 2016 tax year and previous years you were enrolled at CCU.
Monday - Thursday  8:30 am to 4:15 pm
Friday  9:00 am to 4:15 pm
Closed on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:30-10:30 am for chapel when school is in session.
800.949.4CCU ext. 8130
Presidents Hall, Student Services wing (upper level)