Registration for Spring 2018 classes has begun. See Students tab for details regarding Advising and the schedule for Online Registration. Check your account to be sure that your balance is paid and registration blocks are cleared.
Payment arrangements for the Spring 2018 semester will be due January 2, 2018.* Arrangements include financial aid (scholarships, grants and loans) and payment plans.
- New students (enrolling first time in Spring 2018): File your FAFSA for 2017-18 now. You'll be using your 2015 tax information.
- Returning students: If you filed the FAFSA and completed your financial aid arrangements for Fall, you don't need to file it again.
- Turn in any additional financial aid documents that have been requested by Enrollment Services.
- If applicable, submit Family Grant Application.
- Share access to the Student Account Center with your parent or other interested party.
- Update your Student Account Refund Preferences.
College Students: Once you've registered, download an Excel worksheet to estimate your Spring 2018 costs and create a plan for payment. This worksheet will also help you to estimate the budget for your TMS Payment Plan. The earlier you enroll in the Payment Plan, the smaller your payments will be.
Book ordering: Books can be ordered through our virtual bookstore, eCampus. If you will be using financial aid to purchase your books and supplies, use the online transfer request beginning December 13. Take advantage of FREE USPS SHIPPING WEEK from eCampus: December 13-19, 2017.
*CALL Students must complete payment arrangements by the start of their first class for Spring 2018.