Spring 2019 Billing Information Available
If you are registered for Spring 2019 classes, your charges are available through Student Account Center. Check your account to be sure that any balance remaining from Fall 2018 is paid and registration blocks are cleared.
Payment arrangements for the Spring 2019 semester were due January 8, 2019.* Arrangements include financial aid (scholarships, grants and loans) and payment plans.
- New students: (enrolling first time in Spring 2019): File your FAFSA for 2018-19 now. You'll be using your 2016 tax information. Turn in any additional financial aid documents that have been requested by Enrollment Services.
- Returning students: If you filed the FAFSA and completed your financial aid arrangements for Fall, you don't need to file it again.
- If applicable, submit Family Grant Application.
- Share access to the Student Account Center with your parent or other interested party and update your Student Account Refund Preferences.
- Check out Enrollment Services information for new and returning students (menu on the left). You'll find checklists and information to help you apply for financial aid and complete your payment arrangements.
- Book ordering: Books can be ordered through our virtual bookstore, eCampus. If you will be using financial aid to purchase your books and supplies, use the online transfer request.
*CALL Students must complete payment arrangements by the start of their first class in Spring 2019.