Mid-Winter Rally (Spain)
Each year, many of the missionaries of Europe gather for a time of fellowship, encouragement, and seminars at the Mid-Winter Rally in late December and early January. The CCU team will assist the missionaries of the Mid-Winter Rally by offering classes for the missionary kids at the rally and serving the needs of the missionaries at the rally.
For questions about joining the CCU missions team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCU is sending students to the Himalayan nation of Nepal on May 19-30.
Living in a conservative Hindu country, Christians in Nepal are isolated and frequently persecuted. This trip will allow CCU students to encourage their Nepali brothers and sisters during a conference in a remote Himalayan village that no foreigner has ever visited. We will be prayer walking, sharing in worship, teaching Bible lessons, and running a VBS. Students will benefit by learning about Hinduism, Nepali life and culture, and fellowshipping with Nepali believers while becoming more passionate about the Great Commission.
On this trip we will:
- Encourage isolated and persecuted Christians
- Teach Bible lessons to Nepali children and adults
- Worship, teach, and learn alongside Nepali Christians
- Visit remote villages as well as the capital city, Kathmandu
- Visit sites such as: Hindu temples (Pashupatinath, Durbar Square), Buddhist temples (Swayambunath), local eateries, the Himalayan mountains, roadside markets, and experience daily Nepali life
For pictures from past trips click HERE.
Please contact Ryan Warmuth at email@example.com for more information.